Consulting Engineers are experts in the planning, designing and construction of specific engineering systems in both the private and public sectors. Now, what exactly do consulting engineers do? Consulting engineers are experts in solving unique and challenging problems in all Engineering disciplines. These disciplines include Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering. Additionally, consulting engineers are crucial in the building sector as they assist the construction team by helping them to stick to their deadlines and achieve their project goals.
Consulting engineers are professionals who possess qualifications in a multitude of engineering disciplines. These professionals may be involved or solely responsible for the design of an entire project or just a certain key aspect of the project. However, project managers may choose to have a consulting engineering company involved from a project’s inception to its completion. Which helps to ensure that the team meets their deadlines with minimal complications.
Consulting engineers assist builders and architects when they need to improve a structures performance. From assistance in design analysis to future structural support. They also advise their clients on important matters such as material limitations and design weaknesses. In doing so, they assist in the optimisation of the entire project.
So, Consulting engineers provide innovative and creative solutions to complex problems which helps a project be completed within their targeted deadline. Whether it be in preparation for a new project to begin construction or for the rehabilitation or maintenance of an existing structure, consulting engineers ensure that cost effective and simple solutions are used in order to guarantee a successful and profitable project.
We provide the following engineering services under the engineering disciplines
- Materials handling installations (complete range)
- Transportation equipment and vehicles
- Lifting equipment
- Commodities beneficiation and minerals separation (includes crushing, screening and washing)
- Storage vessels (tanks and vessels)
- Plant infrastructure services
- Food and Agri processing installations
- Fertiliser plants
- Paper and pulp plants
- Chemical plants
- Wood chips plants
- Cement plants
Other Specialised Services
- Engineering analysis and material science
- Forensic engineering and analysis
- Asset integrity management
- Reconstruction and demolishing studies
- Remnant life cycle studies
- Accident and failure reconstruction
- Risk and fatal risk studies
- Maintenance re-engineering
- Project management
- Value engineering
- Concrete rehabilitation
- Cooling towers